CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 5, 2009

Breaking up...

Dear Rain:

I think we need to break up. I appreciate all that you've done for me but really, mostly you just ruin my day. When we met in Florida a few weeks ago and things got heavy fast...I have to be honest, I didn't like it. I thought once I came back to Maryland you would just stay there in Florida, but no. You followed me home. In your defense, you HAVE made everything here flourish. I enjoy the green landscape...but now it's green and I'm ready for you to leave. Thank you for not coming around while my family was here last weekend. As soon as I was driving home from the airport dropping them off though, you were there. You are scheduled to be here tonight but I would love it if you would stay away so that we can have our dutch oven dinner in peace.

In the end, I just really hate you, Rain. You are depressing and wet and annoying and you make sick worms slink into my entryway. You know the saying, "if you really love me, let me go"? Well, Rain, if you really love me, go away. It means the same.

Callie

p.s. In case you remember Supa Dupa Fly (aka Missy Elliott) doing I Can't Stand the Rain and miss it - you can watch it here. I totally remember this video on MTv

No comments: