Dear HOA:
We appreciate your concern that our deck railings are too "shiny". Being vinyl and all, we understand why they are a little shinier than the ugly, metal, painted railings on our neighbor's decks. We hope we can leave you with the promise that over the years, the sheen will fade. Can we get back to building our deck now?
Thanks,
Brewers
****
Dear Rain:
I hate you.
-Callie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
First of all, how in the trash are you supposed to control the shininess of your railings? And who has enough time on their hands to be bothered by such a thing in the first place, and secondly, who cares enough to complain to the HOA? This is exactly why I want nothing to do with an HOA again. No thanks! I'll take care of my own exterior thank you!
Secondly, Quenten and I are in Florida for the week (we head back to UT in a day) and it has been raining cats and dogs (not literally, yes Disney does make dreams come true, but not that one). I second the notion that the rain can stop. And I hate it. Stupid humidity... Yuck!
Post a Comment