CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Inevitable

Well, it was bound to happen sometime....I just got called to be the Laurel's adivsor in the Young Womens. Pray for me.

Mutual last night was baptism by fire - but it went surprisingly well. Sunday I'll have to teach my first lesson and hip, hop, hooray - there will be visitors from the stake sitting in on my class.

We are daughters of our Heavenly Father.....

4 comments:

Katy and Mike said...

I can't think of a better person for the job. You will be awesome! Good luck!

Tasha said...

Did you know they added a value? Virtue!

I'm getting my medal stuff with the girls, it is very fun but more work thanks to that addition. Thanks a lot church.

Also, I miss you.

Collin and Lori said...

How exciting. You'll be their favorite :) Whenever you're frustrated, just remember I'm trying to teach 16 ten year old scouts and you should feel better. (we do have 6 leaders to split things up)

Ems said...

yessssss....