Carl took me on a really fun date to
ICE!

Here I am casually taking pictures...

do-do-doo
(not really, I'm being sneaky)
No one will notice if I zoom in on this kid. I'll send the pictures to my friends back home and see if they agree that he looks just like Aaron from high school.
I continue to stare, Carl yells, "Aaron!" and I get embarrassed. (why? I don't know) I start getting nervous as I think about going up to him to see if it could possibly be...

So I try to get a closer look by having my picture taken with this soldier...who is consequently closer to "Aaron".
Turns out -

it IS Aaron Smyth from high school! On a first date, no less. We had a lovely, reminiscing chat as we waited in line for the ice slide. Small world.
1 comment:
Okay, this is CRAZY!!! I went to go see Avatar in January with Trish Stevens and Susie Robinson, and it was a late showing, and the three of us sat and talked for a LONG time after the movie. It was like 1:00am when decided to get going. We stood up and walked by the three other people who also stayed late to talk, one guy, two girls, and as we're walking by we all whisper to each other "doesn't that look just like Aaron S. from high school? So Trish says "Aaron" embarrassingly loudly, but soft enough that he wouldn't notice if it wasn't him, and guess what, it was him!! We chatted with him for a while. CRAZY!!!
Post a Comment