I have a lot of dreams and I often remember them. Most mornings I wake up and tell Carl about the adventures I had while sleeping. I'm fascinated by dreams because I so often wonder where they came from and what they mean - if anything.
We've been watching Prison Break the past year or so on DVD. Last night we finished the whole series and it was as if I closed a chapter in my life. We were quite engrossed in the show (and I recommend it!).
Perhaps you see where this is going. I dreamed and dreamed and dreamed about Prison Break last night. All. Night. Long. But here's the kicker: In my dream I was dating Lincoln. The idiot brother. :( He plays an important role in the show - but it's the dumb brute role. Not exactly my type. (not to mention that I'm already married) I'm not going to explain my dream here so I guess that's the end of the story. Moral of the story: My standards are much lower in my dream life. Hopefully that doesn't have a correlation with my actual life.
Here's hoping for something better tonight. Sweet dreams.
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We love Prison Break and did the same thing by watching the whole series. I understand how you feel...we didn't know what to do when we finished it! There is another episode, like an alternate ending thing we got off netflix. It was okay.
So... thanks to last night I had a Twilight dream. Only it was Taylor Lautner who was torn between Bella (who was instead the actress who plays Ugly Betty) and some vampire girl. Kind of mixed up. I was like, "Dude... this is a no-brainer."
Post a Comment