We headed to the park with our chairs, treats, and take out for dinner to meet up with Paul and Leah. It was super hot and humid all night long but it was fun to be outside watching Empire Records on the big screen again. We felt just like we were in High School again (except with husbands) and we remembered every line from the movie. Thanks Leah for finding this and we're sure glad you guys live out here!
Some of my favorite lines (mostly for my high school friends):
Eddie: You forgot your thingy.
A.J.: I don't feel that I need to explain my art to you, Warren.
Lucas: Who knows where thoughts come from? They just appear.
Lucas: What's with today today? (and pretty much everything else Lucas says)
Gina: Oh now, Debra, don't be bitter, surely with your ever growing collection of flesh mutilating silver appendages and your brand new neo-nazi boot camp makeover the boys will come a-runnin'.
Lucas: Rap... metal... rap... metal... And Whitney Houston.
Rex Manning: Why don't you all just fade away.
Lucas: Joe, I can categorically say that you are not a bigger banana-head.

2 comments:
I'm so happy this happened! I noticed yesterday that we have Empire Records on our server at work, so I'm gonna break it out in the next week or two and I'll let you know if I still have it memorized too!
What a fun day. I didn't know about this blog until right now! Yeah for me. I am glad I live by you too. Can we plan another party?
Post a Comment