CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 3, 2010

More Freezing


We did another exchange of freezer meals before holiday craziness got too underway. This time around was a much bigger operation with a lot more people and options to choose from. I keep trying to find the time to compile all the things I've learned while doing these freezer meal exchanges in case anyone wants to try them out with some of their friends. I highly recommend it! It's a day or two of mass shopping and cooking frenzy - but still not that bad and in the busy days to come when you can just pull a delicious meal out of the freezer without much thought - those busy days just melt away.

I did marinated chicken this time. You can see all my bowls/containers holding ziplock bags of marinade. I felt like that seemed a little too simple so I also did twice-baked potatoes to go with it. I don't think I'd do this particular marinade again. It wasn't terrible, but I've had better.

I sure have been enjoying these other meals during this busy holiday season!

No comments: