CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Years Resolutions

I made two New Years Resolutions last year.

1. Develop my talents. Preferably including something musical.

I am quite happy to report my resolution was successful. Not much new to add to THIS POST about developing my talents but I really made a conscious effort this past year to learn new things and build on some of the inklings that I already possessed. I still need to practice the piano a heck of a lot more than I do now but I'm leaps and bounds ahead of where I ever imagined I could be.

2. Get a Facebook account.

Good job to me - I did that too. Just a couple days shy of the new year but I still made the deadline. So far, I still don't really like it. I think the interface is unfriendly and messy. I don't like the idea of people just trying to get as many 'friends' as they can and I don't see why it's an easier way to communicate with me than via phone, text, or email - just like we've been doing. But I'm still giving it the ole' college try and I haven't given up.


2011's Resolution is not easier, but I won't have to try as hard to make it happen.

1. Have a baby.

That way - after late May/early June, I can stop worrying about my resolution. Easy.

Happy New Years, Everyone!

No comments: