CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 24, 2009

Questions...

1. Does anyone have a vegetable chopper that they really like and that works? I want one but am worried about buying one that doesn't work. I would like to be able to dice tomatoes, apples, cucumbers...anything my little dicing heart desires. Suggestions? Suggestions on what NOT to buy?

2. For my Maryland friends - does anyone else feel like there is no good produce around here? I feel like every time I go to the grocery store it takes me forever to pick through all the bad produce to find a half-decent _____.



3. Also for my Maryland friends - does anyone need a cute bedskirt, sheets, pillow shams for a twin bed? I had a twin bed in my college/non-married days and my mom made this super cute bedskirt for my sheets/comforter but we no longer have the twin bed. I have posted a picture so you can see just how cute the bedskirt really is. You can see the checked sheets in the corner. I also have a down comforter with a white or green duvet cover. Any takers?

2 comments:

Safire said...

I was hoping you'd have some suggestions for a chopper...I need one too!

Produce = farmer's market + love Seriously, buy it by the farmer's market until November and it is the best! From November to June I cry because there is no good produce.

Sorry, don't need any sheets but they are really cute!

Karen said...

the amish market up here is AWESOME!!! come with me sometime :o) it's open thurs/fri/sat. when that's not available, i go to costco... i know that's not very cost-effective for only 2 people, but that's the best i've found. shopper's food warehouse can be pretty good as well. but the farmer's market