CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A good start

Well, it's just before 9 AM and I have already worked out, had a recovery drink, spent a few moments in the cool outdoors on our unfinished deck, made banana oatmeal muffins, did the dishes, showered, got ready, and am now ready to work. It's a good start.

I sure do hope the rest of the day continues in this fashion.

3 comments:

Ems said...

oh man...congratulations! I had all kinds of intentions for a day like that but instead I woke up 20 minutes before I had to leave my house. let's hope my day DOESN'T continue like that!

Safire said...

There are days when I'm not even that productive the WHOLE DAY LONG. I'm waiting for you to have kids and level the playing field. ;)

The Pickled Red Herring said...

Sheesh, nice work! I agree with Safire though :) Just kidding. Sometimes my day works out like that in my head... but then I get out of bed and my kids change my plans.