CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Annual Girls Getaway Weekend

October brings our annual Girls Getaway Weekend with Grandma in Park City. Every year my grandma rents a condo for a weekend and all the adult women in my extended family get together for a weekend of fun together. This year was our 8th year and it was a blast. Since everyone always has so much fun, we started on Thursday this year instead of Friday. I flew out to Utah on Wednesday so I could take care of a few things in SLC like getting my hair done, inspecting our rental house, seeing some friends, etc. Other than loosing my luggage and the management company forgetting to meet me at our property, it went really smooth.

Before we headed up the canyon, my mom, sister and I stopped to get pedicures. I really miss Lovely Nails!

(yeah, the woman taking the picture was kind of an idiot)

We ate at the beloved Cafe Rio

hit up a matinee movie (tradition)

My mom brought stuff to tie-dye t-shirts this year

We shopped at the outlets and got caramel apples from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory (tradition)
This year my mom, sister and I got matching pajamas and acted off for the camera

We played Bingo! With prizes!
(notice how hard Grandma is concentrating - she really wanted to win.)

And, of course, there was plenty of sitting around visiting.


And this year we also signed and decorated some tennis shoes that we threw up into the shoe tree.
Thanks, Grandma for another wonderful weekend in Park City.

Last year was fun too - if you didn't get to see the wigs and critters, you can check it out here.

No comments: