I got this as an email forward and so instead of filling your inbox, I thought I'd just post it since I thought it was clever and funny. Ha!Also, I have a confession. I am not supportive of or happy about the whole "put Christmas stuff out in stores and play Christmas music before Thanksgiving" thing. (that's not the confession) However, I ran and errand today which led me to the holiday isle and it was full of glowing lights and bright colored packages, scented candles, and all the red, green, and white one can handle. (here comes the confession) I got all giddy about it. I'm sure I was smiling like a little Christmas Elf as I walked the isles. Snowflakes and Santa hats, Christmas trees, and apple cider. Boy, oh boy! I just can't wait. I've barely been able to work the rest of the day because I just keep thinking about it. I want to start working on gifts for people and decorating the house (which we didn't really get to do last year since all of our decorations were in storage). Don't get me wrong, I'm excited about Thanksgiving too - I even dreamed about yams a couple weeks ago. But Merry Christmas to you all anyway. Yippee!!
I think I just heard reindeer hoofs. Is it too early for that?

No comments:
Post a Comment