December is fun with all the Christmas time spirit, sitting by the fire sipping hot chocolate under the twinkly lights of the Christmas tree. But then you take down all of your Christmas decorations and New Years has come and gone…and it’s just cold.
I mean really, really, bone-chilling, biting wind cold.
And this, my friends, is why January and February are so hard.
Last year I got to travel a little during those months to
Florida and
California where it was not so cold.
This year, it’s just cold.
I had a toasted blueberry bagel with honey almond cream cheese and a hot chocolate for breakfast today. I’m fighting the cold one day at a time.
Bbrrrrrrr.
2 comments:
oh i am totally with you... january is tough. especially this one being SO SO SO SO cold. but february--come on, girl, it's valentines!!! my favorite holiday :o) start getting excited now... only a month away!
I say Callie girl, you sure know how to take care of yourself with that breakfast.
And yes, I feel your cold winter all the way here in Clarksburg too.
Post a Comment