I found this on someone else's blog and thus cannot take any credit but I found it again today and seeing as I was thinking about Twilight just this morning, I thought it was a good time to share it.
Very nice! Also I had a dream last night that you and Carl wanted to adopt me. Because I was, like, a kid or something. And then I started to get very confused because I was thinking, "Wait... I think I'm a grown-up..." So hard to keep it straight. It was all so strange.
I wanted a place to talk about meals I cooked, books I'm reading, crafts I'm crafting, goals I'm accomplishing, and any other ole thing I want to send out into the blogosphere.
3 comments:
If you liked that, you're going to LOVE this: http://microsuede.blogspot.com/2009/11/movie-review-twilight-saga-new-moon.html
Very nice! Also I had a dream last night that you and Carl wanted to adopt me. Because I was, like, a kid or something. And then I started to get very confused because I was thinking, "Wait... I think I'm a grown-up..." So hard to keep it straight. It was all so strange.
I LOVE IT!!!!! Truer words have never been spoken... well, maybe a few truer words, but this was close!
Weird dream, Krista :o)
Post a Comment