It was my turn to plan date night - and I chose for us to make pizza benders. Then we went to Home Depot (still counts as date night if we go together for a joint project effort) and ended with ice cream from Cold Stone.
p.s. Italian Village, I still miss you and can't wait to visit you when I come out to Utah in May. Please wait for me.

4 comments:
They look delicious...I think I need to make a trip to Italian Village sometime soon!
Looks yummy!
PS- When are you going to Utah in May? I'll be there in May too! Wanna fly with me and the kiddos and never want to have any of your own?! J/K
I LOVE ITALIAN VILLAGE! LiveWire moved, so we are no longer next door to that fabulous place. Do I get to see you this time when you come to the SLC? (I always wanted to say it like that, so humor me.)
Callie, this is Meg's Chels. I just wanted to let you know that I stalk you sometimes and read your awesome blog. I certainly understand why are the dang coolest in Meg's book and I thought I'd let you know that I love reading your blog! I hope that doesn't freak your awesomeness out...
Post a Comment