CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 28, 2010

Cutest Cupcakes

I made these cupcakes last week and was quite happy about the way they turned out. I thought they were adorable and they also tasted great. If only my photography skills were better. *sigh



I even made the butterflies!

6 comments:

Summer said...

you're right - they were beautiful AND delicious! some nice skillz you've got there ;-)

Brewer's Ink said...

Those are way too cute!
Almost too cute to eat.

The Pickled Red Herring said...

WOW! If I had cupcake skills like that I would not even care about my photography skills (which are also sub-par).

Meg said...

Look at you usin your mad cake decorating skills! They look amazing! Wish I could have benefited from such a talent...

Anie said...

AMAZING!!! Seriously AMAZING!!

Chaoyi said...

amazing!! that is too cute to eat, can you preserve them forever?