
Krista and I have faithfully seen the Twilight movies together thus far and Eclipse was no exception. However, we decided to dress up this time (and kind of dress down since we were in track suits). We hit up the midnight movie dressed in our Team Edward/Team Jacob apparel and it wasn't until we were in line for popcorn that I realized, completely mortified, that we were not actually one of the kids dressed up, but one of the crazy, stupid moms that we make fun of for trying to fit in with the Tweeners. (slap palm to forehead)
But we laughed it off and had fun anyway. This movie was much better than the first two. Kristen Stewart is still the worst actress of all time but the movie as a whole was better. Good job, new director.
For everyone's sake, I'm kind of hoping that they don't make a movie out of the last book but in case they do, Krista and I will probably be there. Maybe we'll wear our regular clothes though.
1 comment:
oh man, I can't believe those outfits exist!
Post a Comment