CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Crazy Eights

Megan tagged me and I thought, "what a great starter post."

8 shows I love to watch (in no particular order):
1. The Office
2. Heroes
3. Law and Order SVU (don't judge me)
4. SNL
5. Friends
6. LOST
7. I Love Lucy!!
8. Anything on the gameshow network

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Italian Village (will someone please go there for me!?)
2. Romano's Macaroni Grill
3. Jasmine
4. Subway
5. Ginza
6. Olive Garden
7. Texas Roadhouse
8. Cheesecake Factory

8 Things Things That Happened Yesterday:
1. Lifted weights with Carl (he's stronger)
2. Watched 5 episodes of LOST: season 1 (the first 5)
3. Went to enrichment for church
4. Read a few chapters in my book
5. Cleaned the bathroom floor and shower
6. Returned my redbox movie
7. Got a job offer! Woot!
8. Put on my Hannah Montana wig

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. My new job
2. Sleeping in tomorrow (I don't start until Monday)
3. Carl's birthday
4. Christmas in Utah
5. The Twilight movie
6. This zit on my cheek to go away
7. "Psych!" to come back
8. Carl to come home from work!!! (best part of my day)

8 Things On My Wish List:
1. To be a faster reader
2. To know more about SQL already (for my job - not personal)
3. A PhD - preferably one I didn't have to write a dissertation for
4. To own our own house here
5. No more storage unit
6. To be craftier (as in making crafts - not conning people)
7. Travel to Hong Kong, Australia, and Africa
8. World peace

8 People I tag:
1. I
2. Don't
3. Like
4. To
5. Tag
6. People
7. Like
8. That

But it's fun and you could say I tagged you if you want to do it. :)

2 comments:

The Pickled Red Herring said...

YAY It's all about CALLIE! I am so excited.

Lexie said...

Every time I drive past Italian Village I want to go there...I'll hve to do that soon. I'll let you know. I love your new blog! And I very rarely comment because I'm too lazy to get out of google reader, but I love all your updates (from both blogs now)! Thanks for keeping us informed of your life that is so far away! Sorry about your job...hopefully you'll find a different one soon.