CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Track It


I think one of the very best things in the all the world is tracking packages. You get a sweet little email saying your package has been shipped. You get a tracking number and then periodically throughout the day and over the next few days you get to check the website and see where your package is!

5:23 PM Picked up: Provo
6:38 PM Left FedEx origin facility: Orem
7:43 PM At local FedEx facility: Salt Lake City

12:35 PM Arrived in FedEx location: Memphis, TN
3:18 PM In transit: Memphis, TN
4:52 PM Departed FedEx location: Memphis, TN

7:26 AM At dest. sort facility: Dulles, VA
10:00 AM At local FedEx facility: Rockville, MD

7:15 AM On FedEx vehicle for delivery: Rockville, MD

IT'S ALMOST HERE! Any minute now I could get a knock on the door! Oh, it's so exciting. Maybe I'll start buying more things on the Internet just so I can track them!

No comments: