So, I got a haircut this morning. Not because I was aghast at having hair longer than 17" but because I was in need of one.
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Makin' the Cut
Last night I needed to measure something so I got out the tape measure. While I had it out I decided to measure some other things like the length of Carl's arm from his elbow to his shoulder and my hair. I pulled out a piece of my hair and measured it. It was LONGER than 17 inches!! (In case you don't know - that is long)

So, I got a haircut this morning. Not because I was aghast at having hair longer than 17" but because I was in need of one.
So, I got a haircut this morning. Not because I was aghast at having hair longer than 17" but because I was in need of one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment