
I had lunch today at CiCi's Pizza Buffet. I love it. I paid $6 for all you can eat salad, pizza, breadsticks, and dessert. I love having the options of different pizzas and they have a lot of options. They do both red (marinara) and white (alfredo) pizzas and I even had a BBQ chicken slice today. They also have two or three different varieties of breadsticks. Yum.
One of the best parts of the whole experience is that everytime someone walks in the door the people working there yell out, "Welcome to CiCi's!". Although it's a little awkward - it's still fun and I truly do feel welcome there. I also think it's good advertising because for weeks after I am repeating that in my head.
Thanks for lunch, CiCi's.

2 comments:
We're suppossed to get one here, but I am still waiting!
I haven't checked your blog (or anyone else's for that matter) for quite a while. So, while I should probably be in bed, I am catching up on both of your blogs and having fun looking at some of the blogs you have on your site . . although it makes me feel quite old when I see Brittany's kids - weren't all of you in high school just a few years ago?
Post a Comment