CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Maryland Wendys


Dear Wendy's in Germantown:

I am really disappointed in your performance. Those chicken nuggets couldn't be crispier. You should really time the amount of time they are being fried. I almost broke a tooth. And you know how sometimes you have to pick out a yucky fry or two out of your box? Well, I had to pick out half. Really? No frosty with a kids meal? Get with the program! Utah gets it. Everyone in Utah gets it (a frosty with their kids meal). Ugh! You were my fast food joint of choice. You have only one more chance...

D+

Sincerely,
Callie

1 comment:

Lis said...

I think all the fast food around here is over cooked. And just plan nasty!!! I still eat it though. Im just too lazy to cook.

The OTHA Brewa in Da Ward- Melissa