PhotoStamp is offering one free custom stamp to the boys and girls in the U.S. to help them make their letter to Santa stand out this year.
Parents and their children can simply visit www.photostamps.com/santa, upload their photos or design, and place the order. The Santa PhotoStamp will arrive in one week or less – just in time for the letter to be mailed to the North Pole.
I thought this was totally cute and awesome that it is free. Have a good day.
Callie
Friday, December 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thanks Callie- I just cashed in on this! I'm excited to see you in a couple of week!
Hello! How is it that I only now just found out about this blog?! I miss you and hope everything is going well! I'd ask what's new, but I just read it on the blog. Are you guys coming into town for Christmas? Give us a call if you get a free night, and you can see my gigantic belly before the baby comes!
Post a Comment