CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'm goin' back to Cali...

I went to California for work again this week. I thought I'd share a few of the highlights.

On my first leg of the trip out to Cali I got bumped up to First Class....just because. They served me my Sierra Mist in a glass! No plastic cups for first class - we're too good for that. However, I paid for it on the next leg. On the longer flight, I sat next to a larger gentleman who took up a little more than his seat. He was in the middle. He didn't smell my favorite....and although he slept for three out of the four hours, he was a big time snorer. No thanks. I was glad to get to L.A.

The weather in SoCal was perfect. We ate lunch outside everyday. Our workshop went well. We even finished early. I was super happy to get to use the hot tub - because I long for one when I'm home. Everyday on our way home from the base we passed this section of purple flower ground cover. I thought it was so amazingly beautiful every day. The pictures just don't do it justice (warning: pictures taken while driving).

Unfortunately as soon as I got here I felt a cold coming on. That was not my favorite part of the trip. Luckily, we had quite a bit of time on Thursday so I was able to relax a little. I even made it to the beach


and chased these little guys around for a while



and then it was back to the hotel for dinner. I feel lucky to have business trips in such great places. This is the second time I've been in SoCal for work and it won't be the last. I wish we were rich enough to live there.

Next stop....Utah!!!

No comments: