CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Man! I feel like a woman...

Sometimes being a woman is hard. We have all sorts of social pressures to be thin and beautiful and perky. We are the only ones that have to go through the pain of childbirth ("get to" - blah blah blah). We are emotional and crazy. When we work, we still come home and clean the house and cook the dinner.

HOWEVER...there are some perks.

One time my sub woofer wasn't working in my car and so I took it to RC Willy where I batted my eyes a little and told the guy that it was my birthday (true) and he diagnosed the problem - no charge. I was ordering a cake (for another boy) at Baskin Robbins and with a boy cashier - I got a discount. People hold doors open for me. And today... in my hoodie, jeans, hair in a messy braid, no makeup and glasses...without trying... I got a FREE oil change.

And today, I am glad to be a woman.

Rooooaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr!

2 comments:

Brewer's Ink said...

Hello. I don't have my OWN e-mail, just a shared one with Erik ebrujo@hotmail.com So, whenever you're ready we'll talk crock-pots.

Lis said...

Um tell me where youre gettin all this FREE STUFF! I NEED AN OIL CHANGE!!! DANG!