Trees all around have started blooming, the grass was suddenly green again...and I feel Spring in the air. Ahhh...finally!
Thursday, April 2, 2009
I looked out the window and what did I see....
Popcorn popping on the cherry blossom trees!
I came back to the office after a week in California and all the trees had just popped! This is the view from my office window. As usual - the picture just doesn't do it justice!
Trees all around have started blooming, the grass was suddenly green again...and I feel Spring in the air. Ahhh...finally!
Trees all around have started blooming, the grass was suddenly green again...and I feel Spring in the air. Ahhh...finally!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
what a great view to have while at work - i'm envious. enjoy it while the blossoms last :-)
Isn't the east coast amazing?! Enjoy the spring blooms for me!
Post a Comment