CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

An invitation

I got this invitation by email this week.

Callie Brewer, you are invited to

Brewer's Moving Day!

Sat May 2 8:30am – 12:30pm
(Timezone: Eastern Time)
Clarksburg, MD (map)
Calendar: Callie Brewer

Owner/Creator: cbrewski@gmail.com

Leaders, please add those in your stewardship to the invitation list.



Thanks for any moving help you can give!
Drinks, pizza, bulging muscles, and blessings from heaven will be your reward. We will have a big U-haul truck to get the job done in one trip.


Start: (old address deleted for safety), Germantown

~1 hours



1st Stop: Extra Space Storage

(address deleted for safety), Germantown

~1.5 hour



Unload: (new address deleted for safety)

~1.5 hour
More event details»

Will you attend?
Yes |Maybe |No

I can't decide if I want to go or not. Maybe I'll call one of my friends and see if they want to go with me.

2 comments:

Summer said...

if you go i'll go

momster said...

I didnt get invited?!?!?! wah!!!!!