So, remember this temp job? Well, I'm here again today and had my first bit-o-honey of the morning. It should be a good day other than I'm a little sleepy.
Also, remember how much I love tracking packages? Well, we're at that again too and I'm loving it more than ever. It's so exciting!!
As for a job update: I don't have anything solid to report at this time. I interviewed with a company a few weeks back and they keep getting in touch with me saying they haven't made a decision yet. They did, however, have another position become available that seemed a little more attractive to me and so I'm being considered for that position as well. I should know more by next week. Even still, after I got burned by the last job offer I'm not letting my hopes get too high.
Friday, December 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It'll happen when it's right. We're still rootin' for you though. Good luck.
K, so I forgot you even had this blog. I just spent the last 20 minutes catching up. You are amazing!
Post a Comment