CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Another Day; Another Job

I expect today's job to be better than yesterday's. I quite enjoyed yesterday's job. I got to do cool stuff with a typewriter and an envelope sealer and a postage machine.

But today....

The regular receptionist has left me a list of responsibilities which I would like to share the first part with you:

#1 rule.....keep the candy dish full. The bags of candy are in the bottom drawer on the right side in the back of the drawer.

Seriously, that will be my #1 duty today? Okay. I was also told that I would be bored out of my mind today (they obviously don't know me) so I was welcome to read a book or surf the Internet and check email all the day.

Another cool thing - it only took me 4 minutes to get here. I'm working closer to home today than Carl!

Yet another cool thing - this company works to "green" our homes by working with individuals with houses and utility companies to be more efficient and save the earth.

It's going to be a good day, my friends.

No comments: