Here are a few of the "snoopguistics" I learned about:
fo shizzle: for sure
what's crack-a-lackin: what's happenin'?
chuuuch: take God with you wherever you go and everything'll be aight
all hood: all good
ball til ya fall: make as much money as you can before you die
Obviously, being the Snoop fan that I am, I already knew some of these. He also gave some parenting advice and they cooked mashed potatoes together.
This is the greatest day ever! In case you are interested, I have included the two YouTube videos covering the segment. I've already seen it twice.
I have a few other side notes from today that I would like to add:
- I got A LOT accomplished today and I'm so proud of myself. Most of it involved sitting on my butt making phone calls and "Interneting" but it was productive. We still have a few things that need to be transferred over/changed from Utah to Maryland.
- It is frrreeeeeezzzziiiiinnnnngggg today! It's been raining buckets and buckets the past few days. I saw the sun out today but it was just a tease. It was actually bone-chilling cold outside. Windy too. (spray painting in the wind is not a good idea)
- I went to Subway for dinner tonight and when I asked what the "sub of the day" was the girl just looked at me like I was nuts. She didn't understand me. So I said it really slowly and she acted like she understood but couldn't answer the question. I said, "Nevermind, I'll just have a turkey bacon footlong". She then proceeded to make a Chicken Bacon Ranch sandwich and told me she'd charge me for cheese. It all got sorted out in the end but what does a girl have to do around here to get a good sandwich?! (footlong for 1/2 today and 1/2 tomorrow)
- I love the song Kiss by Prince. The main reason is the very, very beginning. That first "UGH!" I just love to look to the side and shrug my shoulders to it and it makes me feel cool. You'd probably have to see me do it to know that it's really cool and not lame. And secondly, the one and only time I did karaoke I sang (tried to) this song. It's tricker than you'd think.

No comments:
Post a Comment