CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Weekend Update

Carl and I had a lovely weekend. Friday night was obviously movie night. Saturday we slept in, had some breakfast, worked on a little project of ours, and went running in the park. I am surprised the weather is still as good as it is out here (knock on wood) so we took advantage of it. There were colorful leaves COVERING the trail. It was fun (my sprained ankle aside). After running we came back home and got ready before heading out for a day of looking at houses. We didn't buy one. We did, however, get to wear shorts/capris and t-shirts. I wore the capris. ;)

Sunday was stake conference so we got to go for only two hours and the best part of all - 10 AM! Right now we have 1:00 church and by the time you get home at 4:00, your day is gone. We quite enjoyed the whole afternoon and evening to lay around the house and get a bunch of things accomplished on our lists. I got a really great nap in.

Overall, I guess there wasn't anything too notable about the weekend but I sure did enjoy it. Now I'm back at work and feeling much more comfortable with the phones and my duties here in general. I was more prepared too...I brought other things to do besides just my book. I also had the woman in charge of me stop by my desk and say that I have gotten a lot of great reviews and someone even nominated me for "Temp to return of the year". I accept.

I hope your weekend was just as lovely.

1 comment:

The Pickled Red Herring said...

What? You sprained your ankle? Yikes! Ohhh I am so jealous that you can just do things like, I don't know, go running in the park with your husband! We tried that once. Of course we had to take both girls, so we squeezed them both into the single jogging stroller, and all was going well until their heads bonked together and they both cried all the way home.

Oh and PS I tagged you on my blog :)