CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

It Makes Cents

So, I've decided to try my hand at coupon-ing. We had a great lesson about it at enrichment a few weeks ago where we learned some tips and tricks for getting the most bang for your buck and how to save at least a little here and there. I signed us up to recieve the Sunday paper (which by the way is The Washignton Post...cool that that is our paper!) and I'm checking money savings blogs. I've always been into getting a good deal and with the economy the way it is and my not having a job and all... it seems to be a good idea to at least try it.

I've learned a ton as I've been scouring the Internet in search of the best deals, tricks, and freebies.

Here is my great buy from this week:

3-pack Brita water filters (regularly $14.99)
Hair Dye
Febreeze Air Freshener
2 bottles liquid dishwasher detergent
1 box Special K Fruit and Yogurt cereal

Total: $15!!

It's all about knowing how to shop, people!

No comments: