CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Callie's Concessions

Friday night Carl worked late but I told him to be home by 9:15 so we could go see Eagle Eye at 9:45. I've been wanting to go to the movies for a long time. So we gathered some of our Halloween candy, a soda from the fridge as well as a Nalgene full of water, and a bag full of microwave popped popcorn. I don't always take my own concession stand to the movies but it worked out and so I did this night. Good thing because movie tickets here are TEN DOLLARS! But..it was a fun night and we enjoyed the movie and it was a great start to the weekend.

Thanks, Eagle Eye.

1 comment:

The Pickled Red Herring said...

OOH now I am even MORE excited for tomorrow night! I am SO loading up like this for the Jazz game! YUMMMM!