CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Audible Stimulus

There are a lot of songs that take me back to a certain time in my life or event. It's really kind of magical how it works. Tonight the AMAs (American Music Awards I think) are on and there are tons of live performances. More performances than awards I believe. One of the last performers was Sarah McLachlan. I love her. I was obsessed with her in Jr. High with the song Ice Cream. Then again in High School with Adia, Witness, and especially Do What You Have To Do. During my college years Good Enough, World On Fire, and Train Wreckwere frequently on repeat. Wintersong has always been a favorite - especially during winter.

I guess the moral is that Sarah McLachlan will always be an artist that will make me feel a million things asI keep discovering old and new songs. She's survived many years and I expect her to survive a few more.

Here is Sarah from tonight's show performing Angel with guest artist, Pink. I could put this on repeat too.



Thanks for many wonderful years, Sarah.

No comments: