So here is me on Thanksgiving being oh so proud of my culinary skills. [insert virtual pat on the back here] You can see a full report here.
As I thought about what I was thankful for this Thanksgiving season I had all the typical things come to mind. I am thankful for my family and friends and my health and a warm place to sleep and a loving husband and curly hair. But...I thought of something that I am ever so thankful for right now that has never been on a Thanksgiving Thankful List of mine. I am truly grateful this year for my Navigon GPS navigation unit. I don't know how I'd get anywhere around here without it! Catherine (the GPS voice) is that sweet whisper in my ear telling me to turn left or right. She's not like that annoying "backseat driver". She really has my best interest at heart and she knows when I don't know where I'm going (because I told her so). So, thanks Catherine and Navigon.

No comments:
Post a Comment