Good morning, thank you for calling ________ Construction.
I'm working another temp receptionist job today. It always seems confusing at first but hopefully it gets easier as the day goes on. I'm only here one day and then have a different position lined up for tomorrow. I guess I'll give an update later on.... stay tuned.
Okay, so now it's a little after 3 PM and nothing much is new. Things are slow and quiet here which is great for me. They didn't want me to read my book, which is understandable, so I've just been playing on the Internet all day. It's like a regular day for me. :)
I do have a funny story though which I will title: KPIP. Earlier this morning I went to the restroom. Here, you go out of the office, down the hall, through another door, and into a hallway that has both mens and womens restrooms. As I'm coming out and heading back to the office I see this guy, probably in his mid 50s with bushy salt and pepper hair come through the door (to the restroom hallway) and his hand is on his belt and zipper, already prepping! I felt a little uncomfortable to be honest. I mean, he must really have to go but maybe he could wait until he at least entered the restroom! There are other people around, man!
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
AAAHHHH that is hilarious and yes a little, er, impatient! Yikes!
Post a Comment